If you want to support Open Minds Quarterly, there are a number of ways you can do so.
- Subscribe – New and renewing subscriptions keep Open Minds Quarterly alive.
- Donate – Every penny counts! Open Minds’ publisher is a charitable organization, and donation receipts are available.
- Volunteer – Contact the editor to discuss volunteer opportunities. Most volunteer jobs are local, but all help is welcome.
- Visit your local library – Does your library carry Open Minds Quarterly? If not, let them know you’d like to see it on their shelves.
- Circulate your old issues – Ask a local mental health organization or your doctor’s office if they would like your old issues.
- Buy a gift subscription – for a family member or friend, or a local mental health organization.
- Tell everyone – about Open Minds Quarterly!
Businesses and organizations can:
- Advertise – Open Minds Quarterly’s ad rates are reasonable and reach a loyal audience.
- Sponsor – Sponsorship opportunities are available. Make sure your organization’s name is at the forefront at our events, contests and in our magazine.
- Subscribe – Mental illness affects one in four people. You never know who in your office may need it.
- Volunteer – Open Minds Quarterly seeks event volunteers.
- Donate prizes – We like to offer prize packs to contest participants. Can your company send something along?